The World's Premier Conference for 3D Innovation
Monday-Wednesday 29 - 31 January 2018
Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport hotel, Burlingame, California, USA
Part of the IS&T International Symposium on Electronic Imaging 2018.
Sunday-Thursday 28 January - 1 February 2018.
To be published open-access as the IS&T Electronic Imaging: Stereoscopic Displays and Applications XXIX Proceedings.
Register now to attend the 2018 Stereoscopic Displays and Applications (SD&A) conference:
29 -31 January 2018.
(PLEASE NOTE: SD&A 2018 and Electronic Imaging 2018 run the same week as Photonics West, but NOT at the same venue)
Registration information for the following are available at the Electronic Imaging website:|
- the Stereoscopic Displays and Applications conference
(Technical Sessions and Special Events)
- the Stereoscopic Displays Short Course
- The Engineering Reality of Virtual Reality conference
- other events at the Electronic Imaging Symposium, and
- Hotel booking information
PLEASE NOTE the following before proceeding to the registration page:
- to attend the "Stereoscopic Displays and Applications" conference you must register for "The 2018 Electronic Imaging Symposium - Full Meeting" (or individual days)
- the "All-Conference Banquet" and "HVEI Banquet" are NOT the "SD&A conference dinner". (Registration for the "SD&A conference dinner" takes place during the first day of the SD&A conference).
- if you wish to attend the "Stereoscopic Displays" short course, it is course number "EI01" (separate payment necessary)
- SD&A 2018 runs the same week as Photonics West, but not at the same venue.
See also: photos and memories from the 2017 Stereoscopic Displays and Applications conference.