Photo Album of the
Stereoscopic Displays and Applications XI (2000) Conference
This year we again organised an informal dinner to allow authors and attendees to socialise in a more relaxed atmosphere. We sampled the delicacies of the Bo Town Chinese Restaurant in downtown San Jose.
- Pictured (clockwise around the table from front left) are:
- Steve Berezin (Berezin Stereo Photography Products),
- Paul Kleinberger (3ality, Israel),
- John Roberts (NIST),
- David Drascic, (University of Toronto),
- Toshiki Gunji, (Ibaraki University, Japan),
- Boris Starosta (Dynamic Symmetry),
- Shojiro Nagata (Japan 3D Forum/Intervision, Japan) (conference committee),
- John Toeppen (Holographics),
- Lenny Lipton (StereoGraphics).
- Pictured (from left) are:
- Steve Aubrey (Aubrey Imaging)
- John Merritt (The Merritt Group) (conference co-chair)
- Janusz Konrad (INRS Telecommunications, Canada) (conference committee) (standing)
- Phil Harman (Dynamic Digital Depth, Australia)
- Sam Zhou (IMAX, Canada) (standing)
- Luis Perez Bayas (University Geneva, Switzerland)
- Raj Nagappan (Australian National University, Australia) (standing)
- Duncan Stevenson (CSIRO, Australia)
- Francis Bogsanyi (Australian National University, Australia)
- Andrew Woods (Curtin University) (conference co-chair) (standing)
- Don Bone (CSIRO, Australia)
- Vivian Walworth (Rowland Institute for Science) (conference committee).
Sorry to those people whose names I can't remember. If you know a name for a face which isn't listed, please drop me a line.
- Pictured (from left to right) are:
- David Mark (Mark Resources) (standing)
- James Tam (Communications Research Center, Canada) (standing)
- Druti Shah (Univ. of Cambridge, UK)
- Neil Dodgson (Univ. of Cambridge, UK) (standing)
- Woontak Woo (Advanced Telecommunications Research, Japan),
- John Miller (Volumedia).
All photographs © 2000 Andrew Woods.
[ 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004, 2003, 2002, 2001, 2000, 1999, 1998, 1997, 1996 ]
Maintained by: Andrew Woods
Revised: 29 May, 2000.