Photo Album of the
Stereoscopic Displays and Applications VIII (1997)
For the past few years we have organised an informal dinner to allow all authors and attendees to socialise in a more relaxed atmosphere. This year we again sampled the delicacies of a Chinese Restaurant in downtown San Jose.
- Pictured (clockwise from left) are:
- Shojiro Nagata (Japan 3D Forum/Intervision, Japan) (conference committee),
- Man Bae Kim (Samsung, Korea),
- Lowell Noble (QD Technology),
- Michael Weissman (Perspective Systems) (conference committee),
- William Hopewell (FutureVision),
- Phil Harman (Xenotech Research, Australia),
- Cees van Berkel (Philips Research Labs),
- Neil Dodgson (Cambridge University),
- Michael Starks (3DTV Corp.)
- Pictured (clockwise from front left) are:
- John Merritt (Interactive Technologies) (conference co-chair),
- Craig Adkins (d3p),
- John Doffing (Virtual i-O),
- Carlton Finlay (Virtual i-O),
- Mathius Hammer (Cavok Displays, Germany),
- (standing) Andrew Woods (Curtin University, Australia) (conference committee),
- Roger Hubbold (University of Manchester, UK),
- Mathew Foreman (De Montfort University, UK).
Sorry to those people whose names I can't remember. If you know a name for a face which isn't listed, please drop me a line.
All photographs © 1997 Andrew Woods.
[ 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004, 2003, 2002, 2001, 2000, 1999, 1998, 1997, 1996 ]
Maintained by: Andrew Woods
Revised: May 7, 1997.